Lead Customer Success Manager
For our Online Customer Success
team we are looking for an experienced professional who knows exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our company in Breda as Lead Customer Success Manager
? How you fit in
As a Lead Customer Success Manager, your job is to build the Online Customer Success team from the ground up, learning what makes our customers successful with our platform, how to help them, when to reach out and report on trial conversion and churn.
The Online Customer Success team is a new team in the eCommerce group. It differentiates itself from our current support teams in the sense that they should focus mainly on the self-service customers that refer themselves through the internet. The team proactively helps prospects throughout the trial period to become a paying customer and for paying customers, to make the most of CM’s CPaaS solutions. They share their insights with product development to improve our apps and API’s. Furthermore, they maintain the Help Center and build standardized support flows for frequent. Requirements:
- You are enthusiastic and passionate
- You have a positive approach to life
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree
- You have experience in an equivalent position
- You communicate fluently in both Dutch and English, verbally and in writing
- You feel at home in a dynamic technical environment
- You can work both independently and in a team
- You are flexible and are able to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- You have an entrepreneurial work style; you are a self-starter
- Living in or close to Breda is preferable
- Affinity with IT, telecom and/or mobile services
- Other languages like French, German, Chinese
- International working experience
What we offer
At CM we offer a pleasant and inspiring working environment with good working conditions and a healthy work-life balance. You’ll have the freedom to fulfil your job with your own insights, skills and knowledge with plenty of room for creativity, entrepreneurship and your own input. You’ll be working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams of motivated colleagues.
We offer many possibilities for personal growth through provision of courses, internal training and knowledge sharing. Moreover, we offer numerous (social) events and activities, like quarterly meetings, meetups, joint lunch, sport facilities, ski and summer trips, family BBQ, Christmas party and Friday afternoon drinks.
How we would like to contact and proceed
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
CM’s application procedure
Please apply by following these steps:
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company.
- Please apply for the job on CM's Career page and include your résumé and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
- Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome to CM!
For more company information, please visit our website: https://www.cmtelecom.com or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727042.
I look forward to receiving your application!